Saturday, March 5, 2011

A 6 month journey.. to be continued

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls.. I present (Drum roll) my 6 month research on regional development in South Australia. I decided to upload only my thesis presentation which is a summary of my work. It was really an interesting 6 month journey during which I met inspiring winemakers and wine marketeers all adding value to the rich, cultural wine heritage in South Australia.

This research really helped me understand the philosophy behind South Australian wine marketing and to appreciate further new world wines. There is some great talent within the regions of Barossa, McLaren Vale and Coonawarra and I am pretty happy I managed to absorb so much knowledge and great wines throughout these 6 months.

It is also with great pleasure to announce that my research will be presented at the 6th AWBR international conference hosted by Bordeaux Management School, in Bordeaux.

A round of applause... :)
Cheers!


View more presentations from baxisa81.

No comments:

Post a Comment